Home > Manuals > Media Players - IMC and MP > Installing the MP V2
Installing the MP V2
- Make sure the ReQuest server is up and running and connected to the network before getting started.
- Connect the USB IR receiver and optional add-on USB Bluetooth adapter for wireless keyboard to an available USB port on the rear.
audio and video cables to MP V2. There is a supplied adapter to connected either RCA left/right analog audio or digital S/PDIF.
- Connect the MP V2 to the local network using the Ethernet Port.
- Connect power to the MP V2 using the supplied
- Make sure the ReQuest server is powered on and
connected to the same local network.
on the MP V2 with the small front power button.
| ||When the MP V2 is first turned on, the MP V2 will
begin to automatically cycle through different video modes every 15
seconds. Confirm the mode that works best with your TV.|
connected TV will display a message that the "server was not found" or
"this panel is not configured". Close this dialog to proceed.
| || ||After
the video mode has been set, the next thing to do is set the IP address
of the F.Series or iQ server that the MP V2 will be working with.|
your cursor down to the ReQuest Server IP box. Enter the
server's IP addressing using the onscreen keypad. Click on Close then
Save and your MP V2 will reboot. After the reboot, the MP V2 will be
configured and ready for use!
Configuring the MP V2 when Connected to an iQ
| || |
Access the iQ systems web server by
entering its IP address in your web browser.
Click iQ Configuration on the bottom
of the page.
| ||Select Rooms
from the drop down.|
and drop the MP V2 into a Room. Ideally you would drag it
into the room that the MP would by default control.|
For installation specific settings, see Settings
on MP/IMC section.